Individual Recipients of the NPF Scholarships:
Zach Cochrun (UCLA Football) – 2017 Scholarship recipient
Victoria Reardon (Cal-Baptist University; Girls Water Polo) – 2017 Scholarship recipient
Amanda Cruz (Purdue- Fort Wayne, Girls Soccer) – 2017 Scholarship recipient
May 2015, Brinna Lee – Is attending Pepperdine University and playing soccer as a goalie. Brinna arrived at Pepperdine as a preffered walk-on but already earned a scholarship despite backing up two older goal keepers.
May 2015, Jacob Russell – Is attending USC and is a receiver on the football team as a preferred walk on. In Spring 2016, Jake was on the Special Teams top10. Jake is in the Marshall School of Business. His freshman year, he traveled abroad to Buenos Aires, Argentina with the business school. Jake’s community service includes: the Swim with Mike Charity Swim Competition and the Ronald McDonald House.
November 2014, Francesca Fedorovsky – Will graduate from San Clemente High School in June 2017. Francesca has been fencing since 2009 and is Nationally Ranked Fencing athlete. Academically, she carries a 4.4 GPA and earned a 5.0 GPA her junior year. She has also been a member of the San Clemente High School Chamber Orchestra and is the fist chair violist. She has accepted a scholarship to fence at Yale, and plans to major in Environmental Engineering and minor in music. Francesca also has aspirations of making the US Olympic fencing team.
- May 2016, Andrew Frohner – Football, Will attend Cal Lutheran in the fall
- May 2016, Gage Shelmidine – Basketball, Will attend Westmont in the fall
- May 2016, Maria Paris – Volleyball, Will attend UC San Diego in the fall
NPF Organizations Donation:
- July 2014, SCHS TTC – New Triton Football Uniforms
- August 2014 – UCLA football – For the development of The UCLA Wasserman Football Center
- January 2015 – Count on Me Foundation, Bus to the Bowl: to give under privileged children a chance to experience a UCLA football game at the Rose Bowl
- January 2015, SCHS – Donation to school with proceeds from the first LLN5K run
- May 2015, Leukemia Fund, in honor of Sailor Voris – SCHS cheerleader
- May 2015, SCHS Football Friday Night Lights – to air the Triton games on line for family and friends to see all over the world
- October 2015, SCHS Football – For Sock Drive to support the military
- November 2015, SCHS Athletic – proceeds for the second LLK5K run
- November 2015, SCHS Track and Field – for hosting LLK5K run
November 2015, San Clemente Youth Football Pop Warner PeeWee Triton Cheer Team – The 17 girls, ages 9-12 placed 1st at the OEC Divisional Competition and 1st at the Wescon Regional Competition to qualified for Nationals to compete at Disney World Resort in the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in which they placed 5th. This is the first SCYF Cheer Team to ever qualify for Nationals!
- November 2015, Steadfast Companies 5K run – Kasey’s company
- December 2015, Count On Me Foundation – Holiday Shops contribution, giving monies for Christmas gifts so children in the hospital can thank their families and loved ones for all the support they’ve received while in the hospital